Inca Tea participates in and has certified its compliance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Inca Tea is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
Inca Tea is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Inca Tea complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Inca Tea is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, Inca Tea may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our company at email@example.com
Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as ZIP Code
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a catalog
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you’ve entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- If you choose to send a product to a different recipient, we will also collect that person’s name, shipping address, phone number and email address. We store this information for the sole purpose of completing your order and will not use this collected third-party information for any other purpose. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.